Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chase- Newborn

This little guy is 8 days old, and he was such a doll. I had so much fun chatting with his family. They we beautiful to watch as they cuddled and watch proudly as big broth Taylor held little Chase. I love getting to be a part of such a beautiful moments.





There is so much love for Chase in the Hume family. His dad was so gentle and loving. Chase melted into his arms.

I love this picture of him and his mom! I was truly blessed to be a part of this session! His mom, was amazingly gorgeous, and there is no other way to describe her. She was such a natural nurturer and could get Chase completely peaceful with a few gentle pats, and a few soft words! I can't wait to see what darling little man Chase becomes.

1 comment:

indyhumes said...

Wow-I love what you have written-so generous and sweet!!